Well, things are changing fast, aren’t they? I hope you are taking good care of yourselves, your loved ones, and your neighbors.
It is quite the paradox, to be called on to support one another while also practicing social distancing.
I’m feeling nervous and unsettled and have turned to my husband, my best friend, and my family for comfort.
Being an entrepreneur, I am pretty well acquainted with the unknown, but this is next-level! I feel sad receiving emails from many of our colleges that are looking for work. I understand and identify with their struggle. The fact is, Benchmark Consulting is a bootstrapped small business.
We’re going to continue to do the best we can, but no matter how strong we are, I admit there are some things out of my control and this pandemic is one of them. Benchmark Consulting is powering through these challenging times. Our team is working from home, together with their roommates, kids, partners, pets, and in-laws, and following guidelines from the WHO on how to stay safe and protect the community.
I’m really proud of them for rallying. Benchmark Consulting exists for all of us in the wine industry who do it all – well now we’re doing at all at home, aren’t we?
We got this!
Please know that Benchmark Consulting is in business. Benchmarkhr.com is open.
We’re doing our best to keep the lights on for our team, and we thank you for your continued support. We aim to be a source of good cheer, inspiration, and practical advice. I’ll also share my startup story and notes on what continues to keep me motivated to persevere through uncertainty.
Follow along with us on email and LinkedIn.
I’m figuring this out day by day, just like you, so please share and don’t be a stranger.
– Benchmark Team
Through The Grapevine
- Dawn Bardessono, co-founded Benchmark Consulting in 1995, aspiring to combine her passion for the wine business with her expertise in attracting high-quality talent. Dawn oversees and takes the lead on all senior-level searches at Benchmark Consulting, utilizing her prior wine experience in the business and keen understanding of clients' needs to create lasting relationships
- Careers in WineMarch 10, 2021The Hundred Year Company
- Career InsightsAugust 26, 2020Our Focus: Peace of Mind
- HiringMay 6, 2020Now Is an Unprecedented Opportunity to Hire Great Talent…
- Careers in WineApril 8, 2020Ladies and Gentlemen Taking Care of Ladies and Gentlemen